The colleges and universities of the Concordia University System are looking for individuals to serve as faculty who are…
- Innovative instructors who challenge students to think.
- Able to develop relationships with students.
- Able to build confidence, leadership, teamwork, community, communication, interpersonal skills, and character in others.
- Able to share their interests and expertise with future leaders.
- Able to integrate Christian faith into content.
- Able to help prepare Christian leaders for a global world.
If this describes you, please submit your application to our Faculty for the Future database. This application is open to all ten campuses for consideration when a position becomes available on that campus.
This includes consideration for full-time or part-time positions (including online instruction).